TERMS & CONDITIONS
- a) You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act 2013. In the event such breach occurs, PEACE OEUVRE will report the breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and appropriate legal action will be taken.
- b) PEACE OEUVRE will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- c) The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, ('screen scraping') is prohibited without license
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
- a) The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of PEACE OEUVRE or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- b) All content included in or made available through this website such as text, graphics, logos, images, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, campaign titles, promotional titles, data compilation and other data is a property of PEACE OEUVRE.
- c) All such rights are reserved by PEACE OEUVRE and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use.
- d) You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- c) You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied PEACE OEUVRE. No license or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these designs or any designs or logos which are visibly similar without the written permission of PEACE OEUVRE.
Terms of Sale
- a) By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- b) Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our “SHIPPING & RETURNS” for further information.
- c) In order to contract with PEACE OEUVRE you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. PEACE OEUVRE retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and PEACE OEUVRE reserves the right to close your PEACE OEUVRE account at its sole discretion.
- d) If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with.
- e) This will usually be PEACE OEUVRE or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party PEACE OEUVRE is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you.
- f) When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 18’s.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
Pricing and Availability
- a) Whilst we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- b) If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- c) The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- d) We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- a) Upon receiving your order, we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
We shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery
Refund and Returns
- a) PEACE OEUVRE reserves the rights to return and refund on a case by case basis fully to the discretion of the management.
- b) If required to return the purchased Product, you shall ensure that the Product is sent to us in the same condition as it was when received by you and is packaged properly. In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right not to accept returns and send the Product back to you.
Linking to this Website
- a) You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- b) You must not establish a link from any website or social media account that is not owned by you.
- c) This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- d) Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third-party copyright
- e) Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with PEACE OEUVRE and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to PEACE OEUVRE.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PEACE OEUVRE, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
PEACE OEUVRE shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
- a) If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected by all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly.
- b) Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions (and all non-Contractual obligations that arise out of or connected) are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singaporean courts. Dealings, correspondence and contracts made between PEACE OEUVRE and users shall be made or conducted in the English language.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and PEACE OEUVRE. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of PEACE OEUVRE.