PEACE OEUVRE may collect data, whether true or not, about user who can be identified from that data; or from that data or any other information to which we have or are likely to have access to, including data that may be updated from time to time.
What Personal Data do we Collect:
Personal data you may provide to the PEACE OEUVRE may include login and sign up information, NRIC, passport or any number of identification, telephone numbers, mailing address, billing address, network data and any other information relating to an individual which you have provided PEACE OEUVRE.
How we collect data:
PEACE OEUVRE collects above mentioned data from the forms you may have submitted to us and in any mediums of interaction (including our other social media accounts, i.e Instagram and Facebook). If you choose not to provide us with above mentioned data, it might limit features and services you can use on this website.
How we use your data:
- a) PEACE OEUVRE requires the above mentioned data to carry out your purchases and delivery.
- b) We also may use the data you provided in these forms to contact you and respond to enquiries (email address, phone numbers, social media interactions and direct messages). However please keep in mind that email transmissions, public social media interactions such as comments are not encrypted by default, thus we suggest you do not send/post sensitive information that may jeopardize your security and anonymity.
Measures to protect your data
PEACE OEUVRE takes the security of your personal information very seriously and takes precautions to ensure your information we collect is secured and inaccessible by anyone outside of our company.
The following steps are taken to ensure your data is protected:
- a) Only limited personnel have access to your information.
- c) All information is backed up and stored to protect loss
- d) All information is secured through modern security measures such as secure socket layer(SSL) encryption, firewalls and secure passwords.
Our website is also securely transmitted and encrypted, you can confirm this by looking for the “lock” icon on the left of the address bar as well confirm that our URL link starts with “https”.
Your rights as a user
As a user/member of this website, you have the option to opt out of our mailing/subscription list as well as omit any information you wish on the form provided.
You may also request the following from us at any time via (@hotmail.com):
- a) List of any personal information we have about you
- b) Request change or deletion of your personal information
- c) Request we avoid collecting any more information than the ones you’ve provided solely on this website.